- 18-20 Organic carrots, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons C&H® Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon Chipotle chili pepper
- Chopped parsley, as garnish
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the carrots on the prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss carrots and arrange in an even layer. Roast for 15-18 minutes until carrots are tender and roasted.
While the carrots are roasting, prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan, combine orange juice, sugar, butter, and chipotle chili pepper. Cook until the sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove carrots from oven and spoon the glaze over the carrots, coat well. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve hot or at room temperature.
C&H Recipe Book
Sign-up to download our 10 best recipes for happiness along with more recipe inspiration, baking tips, giveaways, and more.