- 1 cup C&H® Light Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Ground coriander
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 (7.5 ounces) can Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons C&H® Light Brown Sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ pound Medium shrimp, peeled
- 2 tablespoons Brown sugar rub
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- Flour tortillas, warm
- 1 cup Red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup Pico de gallo
- 3 medium Fresh serrano peppers, sliced
- Creamy chipotle sauce
For the brown sugar rub
For the creamy chipotle sauce
For the tacos
Combine all the ingredients for the rub. Use 4 teaspoons of rub to season the shrimp. Cover and set aside. Store leftover rub in an airtight container. Use to season other seafood dishes.
Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add olive oil and shrimp to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes until fully cooked. Remove from heat.
Assemble the tacos by adding 4-5 shrimp to the warm tortillas. Top with shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, serrano peppers. Drizzle chipotle sauce over the tacos. Serve immediately.
C&H Recipe Book
Sign-up to download our 10 best recipes for happiness along with more recipe inspiration, baking tips, giveaways, and more.